DMV Gender Marker: 

You do not need to have gender affirming surgery to change your gender marker on your Drivers License in most states. Click here to search for your state requirements. When requesting a letter, please specify which state you are needing letter for. 

Surgical Evaluation Letter: 

Some insurances will require you to get a letter of support from your hormone provider. We are happy to write this for you. Most insurances will require 1-2 letters of support from a mental health provider, we will help you to find a provider to write your surgery letter. 

Emotional Support Animal: 

As your provider, we can provide an ESA letter if you meet qualifications.